Sunday, October 19, 2008

Things that IRRITATE me – The quick rundown.

DRIVING

+ People who drive junk cars and park next to my new car.

+ People who park at and angle in the parking stall or even worse, think their car is so great they take up two spots.

+ Leaving you car signals on and your not turning or changing lanes.

+ Not using you turn signals as if it’s so hard or time consuming.

+ People that pull out in front of me on the highway then go 25 mph and there is no one behind me.

+ Car stereos that are so loud it rattles my car windows and it’s always the WORST music.

+ Men that honk their horns at me in their cars expecting me to pull over like I am some sort of floozy.

POLITICAL

+ Palin speeches. They make me cringe as to moronic statement she is going to say.

+ You are watching your favorite TV show and the show is interrupted due to “Breaking” news that all Americans must know right now. Then it’s Bush making a speech.

+ People that are so blindly Republican or Democrat that they cannot see anything good in another party or anything bad in their own.

+ The term “God Bless America.” God loves everyone; not Just America. God even loves the ones we hate.

+ Watching celebrities speak to us about their political views and why we should vote; their usually the ones without Academy Awards.

PERSON TO PERSON

+ People who ask, “Can I as you a question?” You already did now go away with all your stupid questions.

+ Asking your loved ones how you look? Sometimes that is just not right. If you look good then fine, but what if you don’t? Trouble.

+ Calling your loved one by a baby name and they respond in baby talk. You look stupid and the people around you feel the pain you’re not feeling and should be feeling. It’s just wrong.

+ Walking through the halls at work and greeting a coworker with “Hi, how are you today?” And they begin to tell you. My suggestion to this is “Hi.” Then look at your watch then walk faster.

+ When someone asks you the time and point to their watch as to suggest we are unaware where our watches are located. Hello! We are the ones with the watches.

+ People that tell me they are 110% sure of a fact. Well if you are going to restructure the percentage structure why not 120%, 200% or how about infinity%. Keep it at 100% or show me your new graphing model so I know where you stand.

GENERAL

+ People with unnaturally white teeth. It's just not normal and it scares me.

+ Male models today. Can we see their faces without their abs showing? Were men handsome before the advent of super freak abs?

+ I hate it when I am just starting something and someone tells me to do it. It almost makes me want to stop doing what I had already begun before they told me to do it.

+ When I am standing in line and I have three lines to pick from and I pick the slowest. I shouldn’t look at the other lines and compare but I have nothing but time when I am standing behind the coupon queen of North America.

+ Making a doctors appointment over a month ago and I have to wait 45 minutes in the waiting room. Followed by a $25 dollar co pay and all I got was a prescription for estrogen patches to control my heat flashes and mood swings. I REALLY HATE THAT ONE!

+ When a telemarketer calls me at 9:15pm and SVU just got interrupted with a George Bush speech. My cat just threw up on my new shoes and I just realized that noise I just heard was a coke I left in the freezer that just exploded. This one really irritates me.

+ Finding out that I couldn't do whatever I wanted when I got my own place like my parents had told me for years.

+ The dog barking in the back yard of my neighbors house, RIGHT NOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dog is barking right now. I'M PISSED!

Anonymous said...

Good points but you can go on for a neverending blog if you tried to cover everything. By the way, I'm the one in the shitty car. Sorry....

Unknown said...

You forgot a traffic one:

How about when you are on the expressway and the car in front of you decides to wash their windshield and;

a. you are out of wash solution
b. you just had your car washed
c. both